We will explore pregnancy-specific yoga postures, flows, modifications and variations that will help you find more comfort as your baby grows and your body changes. We will practice various breathing and relaxation techniques to help you stay calm and at ease during your pregnancy and during childbirth. We will create a supportive community and nurturing environment in which you will feel pampered, nourished and rejuvenated.
$95 for the full six-week session. Register before Monday, August 1 and pay just $90! No class on Labor Day, Monday September 5.Learn More
This workshop starts with a deep release of the shoulder, upper back, and chest area with targeted self-massage using specially designed soft pliable therapy balls. From there we continue with a series of creative corrective movements that stretch, strengthen, and balance the shoulders from the inside out. Balls provided to borrow; if you have previously attended a Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Ball workshop with Michelle and have a set of Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls, you are welcome to bring them and use them during this workshop.
• Explore the habits, patterns & responses holding you back from true peace
• Learn how to amplify the things that are going right in your life
• Wake up dormant skills & resources
• Get back to the inner strength you were born with.
$45 per person. Register before October 15 and pay just $40. Students are invited to bring journals to this event. Continuing Education Credit certificates for Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance will be available for this workshop.
• Hear how the times of day, the seasons of the year and the cycles of life play a role in our health
• Learn how to properly cleanse your mouth, eyes and nasal passages
• Experience the benefits of pranayama or yogic breathing
• Explore the different types of meditation
• Understand why giving yourself a warm oil massage affects more than your skin
• Discover the ways you can invite movement into your daily flow
You will also get your very own Ayurvedic self-care goodie bag to take home, including a body oil sample, nasya oil and a tongue scraper.
$40 per person. Register before Saturday, November 12 and pay just $35.