From YogaBalance, drive north along Webster Road. Take a left at the third set of traffic lights by Burger King onto Campbell Street. At the end of Campbell Street, take a right onto Union Street. At the end of Union Street, take a right onto River Road and take the second left into the middle school/main building. You will see our cars lined up along the side of the road so park there, and walk towards the main entrance, where Kate will be waiting to direct you!Learn More
Space is limited; sign up as soon as you can! $95 per person; $65 for seniors and students ($90/$60 before August 4).
Fee: $70 per person; $65 before September 12. The fee includes the workshop and a one-month introductory unlimited class pass for first-time YogaBalance students. Existing YogaBalance students can attend for just $30/$25 before September 12 by contacting Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants may also take advantage of an exclusive offer: get 25% off the purchase of a YogaBalance mat on the day of the workshop!Learn More
• Specialized rolling techniques to increase body awareness and excavate tension.
• Identify bony landmarks, muscles and their functions.
• Map your body’s fascinating fascial geography and why fluid fascia is so important to living better in your body.
• Create global relaxation throughout your whole body, heart, and mind.
You will leave this workshop with a greater understanding of your body blind spots, an improved ability to recover from over-use, under-use, mis-use, and abuse of the body, and how to take care of those sticky, tight, unhappy muscles.
$60 per person: includes your own pair of Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls to keep after the workshop!* Register before September 19 for just $55! Continuing Education Credit certificates for Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance will be available for this workshop.
(*Only Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls can be used for this workshop - no other types of massage or therapy balls can be substituted. If you took Michelle’s Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Ball workshop last year, or already own Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls, you may use them and attend the workshop for just $50 - please contact Kate in this case at (603) 625-4000; email@example.com.)
• Explore the habits, patterns & responses holding you back from true peace
• Learn how to amplify the things that are going right in your life
• Wake up dormant skills & resources
• Get back to the inner strength you were born with.
$55 per person. Register before September 26 and pay just $50. Continuing Education Credit certificates for Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance will be available for this workshop.