Space is limited; sign up as soon as you can! $95 per person; $65 for seniors and students ($90/$60 before August 4). Drop-in students welcome ($17/$12 for seniors and students).
Fee: $70 per person; $65 before September 12. The fee includes the workshop and a one-month introductory unlimited class pass for first-time YogaBalance students. Existing YogaBalance students can attend for just $30/$25 before September 12 by contacting Kate at email@example.com
Participants may also take advantage of an exclusive offer: get 25% off the purchase of a YogaBalance mat on the day of the workshop!Learn More
• Specialized rolling techniques to increase body awareness and excavate tension.
• Identify bony landmarks, muscles and their functions.
• Map your body’s fascinating fascial geography and why fluid fascia is so important to living better in your body.
• Create global relaxation throughout your whole body, heart, and mind.
You will leave this workshop with a greater understanding of your body blind spots, an improved ability to recover from over-use, under-use, mis-use, and abuse of the body, and how to take care of those sticky, tight, unhappy muscles.
$60 per person: includes your own pair of Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls to keep after the workshop!* Register before September 19 for just $55! Continuing Education Credit certificates for Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance will be available for this workshop.
(*Only Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls can be used for this workshop - no other types of massage or therapy balls can be substituted. If you took Michelle’s Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Ball workshop last year, or already own Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls, you may use them and attend the workshop for just $50 - please contact Kate in this case at (603) 625-4000; firstname.lastname@example.org.)
• Explore the habits, patterns & responses holding you back from true peace
• Learn how to amplify the things that are going right in your life
• Wake up dormant skills & resources
• Get back to the inner strength you were born with.
$55 per person. Register before September 26 and pay just $50. Continuing Education Credit certificates for Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance will be available for this workshop.
• Hear how the times of day, the seasons of the year and the cycles of life play a role in our health
• Learn how to properly cleanse your mouth, eyes and nasal passages
• Experience the benefits of pranayama or yogic breathing
• Explore the different types of meditation
• Understand why giving yourself a warm oil massage affects more than your skin
• Discover the ways you can invite movement into your daily flow
$40 per person. Register before Saturday, November 7 and pay just $35.